Graphic Designer ( Junior to Mid Level )
At Thiken great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there is no telling what you could accomplish. Become a storyteller through your exceptional and engaging designs.
The Thiken marketing team is looking for a Graphic designer to create content that’s straightforward, helpful, and intuitive. You’ll join the marketing team and add to each stage of the marketing process. On a typical day, you’ll get to create marketing content for our concept app posters, Startup Intros, other graphic content related to our variety of marketing strategies.
You’ll enjoy flexible scheduling, Attractive Salaries, conference/training opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the marketing team throughout product releases to focus on posters, campaigns, newsletters etc.
- Take art direction and creative feedback constructively.
- Work with marketing team to create graphic content for Thiken’s social media.
- Embrace Thiken’s experimentation-centric culture to push boundaries and coming up with new concepts for marketing.
- Evolve an understanding of what content work with different groups and why.
- Hatch new ideas to make a continuous impact with graphical content.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to use variety of Design Tools
- Ability to work under deadlines, complete projects in a multi-tasking environment and to foster a team oriented work environment.
- A strong portfolio is needed to be presented and defended during interview.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset is always helpful also be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Someone who loves to learn, and is passionate about helping others
- Someone who can collaborate and work well with others