At Thiken great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there is no telling what you could accomplish. Become a storyteller through your exceptional and engaging designs.
Thiken Design team is looking for an outstanding User Interface designer for platforms, including iOS, Android and Web. The designer will be responsible for designing, and prototyping new user experiences based on product requirements. Deliverables include design mockups, prototyping, production of visual assets, and documentation required for proper implementation.
Candidates should possess exceptional visual and user interface design skills. The applicant must have an affinity for consistency, color use, typography, and a keen eye for subtle details. While exercising a good eye for aesthetics, candidates must be able to grasp and distill highly complex issues and translate them into clean, focused, understandable solutions. Strong communication skills and ability to stay highly organized are critical. Interest in emerging technologies in web, mobile, and other devices is required.
- Design beautiful User Interfaces for iOS, Android and Web
- Present creative vision effectively through storyboards and/or design comps
- Work independently and collaboratively as part of a team, and take art direction and creative feedback constructively.
- Approach different design styles ( flat, minimalist, skeuomorphism, etc)
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, Illustrators, copywriters, animators and UX designers.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
You should have
- Expertise with Adobe XD, Photoshop or Sketch
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
* Please make sure to attach or send the link to your portfolio when you apply