At Thiken great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there is no telling what you could accomplish. Become a storyteller through your exceptional and engaging designs.
Thiken Design team is looking for an outstanding UX designer/researcher for creating apps for platforms, including iOS, Android and Web. You will be responsible for conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
As a User Experience Designer/Researcher at Thiken, you will combine your passions for digital innovation, conceptual thinking, pixel-perfect design, and flawless delivery to create awesome experiences. You will work directly with the internal stakeholders to understand what drives their business, reach a shared vision of how to solve their problems while serving their customers, and ultimately to help them to create a successful product for the end user.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Design and conduct user research to evaluate new and current products.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Conduct qualitative studies, interviews and remote usability studies.
- Design quantitative studies, including experiments and surveys.
- Turn challenging workflows into simple, usable, and elegant experiences.
- Collaborate closely with designers, product managers, and engineers.
- Adapt and innovate research practices to meet team needs under the tight timeframes of a rapidly growing company.
- Synthesize and communicate research findings to inform business decisions.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
You should have
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Desire to learn about users and improve products with their feedback.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
Good to have
* Experience with any wireframing tool like balsamiq, Axure etc.