We are looking for an experienced C# .net developer with the knowledge with Angular JS to join our team and build beautiful and fast streaming experiences. This is a great opportunity for a mid to senior-level developer to join us on the ground floor in building out our development team!
The ideal fit for this position is passionate and knowledgeable about backend and API development. Strong interest in live streaming technologies is a great plus! We’re a startup now, so whoever joins must be a strong self-starter, comfortable with juggling responsibilities and relentless about shipping releases.
- Develop and evolve REST APIs
- Work on both server and client side programs
- Collaborating with other thiken’s technical leaders to design scalable solutions for ingesting and processing external data sources
- Participate in system architecture and code reviews
- Utilize Agile practices to deliver value to thiken’s customers in a timely manner
- Investigate, assess, and apply new technologies, tools, and processes
- Cultivate best practices within the engineering groups
- Experience developing REST APIs, particularly with ASP.NET Web API
- Very familiar with AngularJS, and can demonstrate cases where you have built reusable MVC components.
- Experience with SQL Server and NoSQL databases, with a preference for understanding the constraints and practices around working with large datasets
- Passion for technology and using data and analytics to solve business problems
- Experience of working with console applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Curious about how to develop great mobile experiences leveraging the most efficient methods and latest toolkits
- Results-driven and self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude and determination to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated detailed approach to building great customer experiences
- The ability to interpret complex client business functional requirements
- Shows good judgment, problem solving and ability to interpret/adapt solutions or approaches when formulating responses to issues or concerns.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills with senior levels of the organisation (internal and external).
- Determination to learn and continually develop.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Or apply using webmail: Gmail / AOL / Yahoo / Outlook