We are looking for an experienced iOS developer to join our team and build beautiful and fast streaming experiences. This is a great opportunity for a mid to senior-level developer to join us on the ground floor in building out our development team!
The ideal fit for this position is passionate and knowledgeable about iOS development. Strong interest in live streaming technologies is a great plus! We’re a startup now, so whoever joins must be a strong self-starter, comfortable with juggling responsibilities and relentless about shipping releases.
- Improve solution for users by adding great new features and enhancements to our iOS platform
- Estimate new development tasks and integrations
- Report on the progress of development efforts and make resource recommendations
- Work with UI/UX team to build customizations as requested
- Strong programming background and a track record of delivering designs to market
- Able to effectively communicate technical topics to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- iOS Development experience in Swift
- Strong understanding of design patterns (MVC, etc.)
- Experience integrating to backend systems with Web Services i.e. REST
- Experience with Git
- Experience integrating 3rd party frameworks
- Experience with UI design and development using Storyboards, Auto Layout, and XIB files
- Comfortable working with SQL,Realm and SQLite
- Knowledgeable about iOS build and deployment workflow
- Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science, Engineering or MIS/IT major preferred
- Experience in at least one other programming language (C#, PHP, Java, etc) preferred
- Experience with mobile payment frameworks is a plus
- Curious about how to develop great mobile experiences leveraging the most efficient methods and latest toolkits
- Results-driven and self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude and determination to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated detailed approach to building great customer experiences
- The ability to interpret complex client business functional requirements
- Shows good judgment, problem solving and ability to interpret/adapt solutions or approaches when formulating responses to issues or concerns.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills with senior levels of the organization (internal and external).
- Determination to learn and continually develop.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Or apply using webmail: Gmail / AOL / Yahoo / Outlook